Monday, December 15, 2008

GRATITUDE

I have only a few minutes in my schedule to make some comments. I want to thank my family for choosing me in the previous life. I am greatful for my older sister Diana for her love and giving heart and compassion for others. I look up to her so much. I want to thank my younger sister Audrey for her love and giving heart. As I watered the horses today, as things were frozen, a smile comes to my face from the gift of my water hydrant and that it makes my life sooo much easier to water the horses. I thank my family individually for the things they have done or givin me which blessed me to make my life nicer and easier. I know I am a cronic pain, but I am truely greatful for everything that has come into my life.

1 comment:

Attitude Mechanic said...

I, too, am grateful. Grateful you were a daughter of choice. Someone that was wanted and hoped for. If parents do not choice their children in the pre-existence than certainly here are parents that were glad you choose them. For you brought much joy in their lives for this God-given experience of having you.

Your love for horses and dogs had a very early beginning. As you rode in your parent's car through the country and saw horses in a pasture, you were always overheard to say: "A horse a horse, it's free, can we take it home?" You were still in dipers and loved dogs and horses. One who loves animals and treats them as humans, is a angel on a mission to spread love among mankind. That's why naming you, "Joyce", "Celeste" was an inspired blessing. It put you on a path that would show you WHO you were. Weather the storms Celeste, weather the storms. You, and your family, are special in the eyes of man and God.