Friday, December 19, 2008

The riggers of storms in life!!

The over flowing of trials, is at times, so over whelming, that I loose the string that holds my strength to get me through it. The strength I get from FAMILY and FRIENDS has helped me in numerous times like a life preserver to save me from drowning in the deep depths of the water. My sister Diana is so strong but yet inside so fradjile. Is it good to hide your fraility and pretend to be strong? I admire her so, but yet at the same time I have compassion and love for her and wonder when she will crash. I want to be there if and when she will. I want to give her a medal for a job well done in life! I want to be strong too, but I feel alot, that, it is to overwhelming for me. I am strong but then when I look at me again than I see that I am weak. I get confused wondering if I am strong or that I am weak. Oh well! Life is so fradjile. The sicknessess of our body. I have taken myself so much for granted that life would never end and I would be like the Energizer bunny. I have beaten my body to the ground. Do I regret any thing?... maybe somethings but in the hard labors of helping people, which is what has brused my body the most, I do not regret it. I loved every minute of helping others. It is in my heart and part of who I am. Compassion for others. If I have missunderstood someone or hurt someones feeling, it was out of nauiveness and I am truely sorry. I appreciate all who has entered into my life for some reason or another. I thank you.

No comments: